A téma leglátogatottabb hírei
- Sitting Too Much May Lead to Diabetes, Heart Disease
- Hospital Food Contaminated With Dangerous Diarrhea Bug C. diff
- Study Links High-Fructose Corn Syrup to Diabetes
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Use of Morning-After Pill on the Rise: CDC
- FDA OKs First OTC Remedy for Overactive Bladder
- Make Your Kid's Bedtime Battle-Free
- Is your child ready for a sleepover?
- Bro-menclature: The Truth About Guy Talk
- For Alzheimer's Caregivers, Patience and Compassion Are Key
- 2013-05-22 01:41Antidepressants May Be Helpful for Some Heart Patients: Study
- Emotional stress can harm cardiovascular health, experts say, so boosting mental resilience may be key
- 2013-05-22 00:27Removing Tonsils Helps Kids With Sleep Apnea, Study Finds
- Better slumber improved daytime energy and behavior, but not memory, learning, researchers say
- 2013-05-21 23:44Study Supports Using Low-Dose CT Scans to Spot Early Lung Cancer
- But expert notes questions about frequency remain
- 2013-05-21 23:25COPD Patients May Do Fine With Shorter Course of Steroids
- Coming off meds sooner means fewer harmful side effects, study author says
- 2013-05-21 23:18Americans Still Making Unhealthy Choices: CDC
- High rates of obesity, heavy drinking, smoking and inactivity reported, but most people getting enough sleep
- 2013-05-21 23:15Depression May Raise Low Blood Sugar Risk in Diabetics
- Experts say biological changes or a lack of interest in self-care might be to blame
- 2013-05-21 23:05Pain a Common Problem for People With COPD
- Narcotic pain relievers frequently used by patients with chronic lung condition, study finds
- 2013-05-21 23:00Are These "Healthy" Foods?
- Here are seven foods that seem to be healthy but aren't great -- and some better choices.
- 2013-05-21 22:59This Is Your Kid’s Brain Without Sleep
- Crankiness is just the tip of the iceberg. Getting enough sleep is as important for health as eating right and getting exercise.
- 2013-05-21 22:57Busy Parents' Plan for Losing Weight
- Losing weight when you're a parent can be a challenge. But it doesn't have to be overwhelming. With a little planning and these tips, you may find it easier than you think.
- 2013-05-21 22:57Kids and Exercise: How Much Is OK?
- Exercise is great. How do you know how much is safe for your child?
- 2013-05-21 18:16Genes May Boost Woman's Risk of Postpartum Depression
- Test found specific changes to two genes predicted problem with 85 percent accuracy
- 2013-05-21 18:04Losing Weight May Ease Chronic Heartburn
- Study found shedding pounds reduced GERD symptoms among overweight, obese patients
- 2013-05-21 17:58Weekend 'Catch-Up' Sleep May Cut Young Drivers' Crash Risk
- Study found 21 percent higher chance of accident among those who slept less than 6 hours a night
- 2013-05-21 17:40Sugar Injections for Knee Arthritis May Ease Pain: Study
- But at least one expert questions benefits of the alternative treatment
- 2013-05-21 00:07Revised Sunscreen Labels Should Help Consumers Make Wiser Choices
- New survey finds 1 in 7 products still claim an 'SPF' rating of 50 or higher
- 2013-05-20 18:51Many Can Blame Family for Their Bunions
- These and other foot disorders are 'highly inheritable,' study finds
- 2013-05-20 18:43Study: Older Whooping Cough Vaccine More Effective
- But it was phased out because of side effects; newer version works, study notes
- 2013-05-20 18:38Extra Vitamin D May Ease Crohn's Symptoms, Study Finds
- Improvements reported in muscle strength, fatigue and quality of life
- 2013-05-20 18:36ADHD in Childhood May Raise Risk for Obesity in Adulthood
- Study found boys with the disorder were twice as likely to have a higher body-mass index when they were men