A téma leglátogatottabb hírei
- Hospital Food Contaminated With Dangerous Diarrhea Bug C. diff
- Sitting Too Much May Lead to Diabetes, Heart Disease
- Study Links High-Fructose Corn Syrup to Diabetes
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
- Make Your Kid's Bedtime Battle-Free
- Use of Morning-After Pill on the Rise: CDC
- FDA OKs First OTC Remedy for Overactive Bladder
- Is your child ready for a sleepover?
- Back to School: How to Get Your Kids Up in Time
- The Best and Worst States for Your Heart
- 2013-12-07 07:15New Hepatitis C Drug Approved by FDA
- Taken as a pill once a day, it could make treatment for millions easier, more effective
- 2013-12-06 19:15New Combo Approach May Ease Severe 'Ringing in the Ears'
- Small, early study used electrical nerve stimulation and tone therapy for hard-to-treat tinnitus
- 2013-12-06 15:15Switching to Healthier Eating May Cost You More
- Following a healthy diet runs about $1.50 more a day than junk food, study finds
- 2013-12-06 15:15Some Diabetes Drugs May Affect Cancer Risk in Women: Study
- 'Insulin sensitizers' tied to lower odds of developing cancer when compared to other type of medication
- 2013-12-06 13:45Higher Income Affects Obamacare Subsidy
- What Happens If My Income Changes After I Receive An Insurance Subsidy?
- 2013-12-06 01:15Vitamin D Supplements Won't Help Prevent Disease: Review
- Low levels of 'sunshine vitamin' could be a sign of illness, rather than a cause, studies suggest
- 2013-12-06 01:15Good Body Image Goes Hand in Hand With Happier Relationship
- Survey finds that women who diet are less satisfied with themselves
- 2013-12-06 00:21Nelson Mandela Dies
- Nelson Mandela, the world’s best known political prisoner who went on to become President of South Africa, has died at age 95.
- 2013-12-05 23:33Meningitis Outbreaks: FAQ
- Experts address the outbreaks of meningitis on two college campuses, with advice on how to reduce risk.
- 2013-12-05 23:22Measles Still a Threat, U.S. Health Officials Warn
- Sporadic outbreaks caused by travelers to countries without vaccination programs, doctors say
- 2013-12-05 21:17Too Few Americans With Asthma Are Getting Flu Shots, CDC Says
- Report finds only half of this high-risk group gets immunized
- 2013-12-05 21:15Slower Brain Connections May Be at Root of Dyslexia
- Researchers find new insight into reading disorder
- 2013-12-05 19:16Scientists Seek to Take Bite Out of Mosquito Problem
- Knowing how they detect skin odor might lead to better repellants, researcher says
- 2013-12-05 19:15Could Electrical Brain Stimulation Boost Perseverance?
- In tiny study, 2 patients experienced a desire to conquer challenge
- 2013-12-05 16:27Recognizing a Stroke
- Getting treatment fast is key when you're having a stroke. Learn how to recognize the symptoms.
- 2013-12-05 15:15U.S. Pregnancy Rates Continue to Fall
- Increase seen only among women over 30; fewer teen births reported
- 2013-12-04 23:20TB Vaccine May Work Against Multiple Sclerosis: Study
- More brain lesions seen in people who got dummy injection
- 2013-12-04 23:19Recognizing Heart Attack and Angina
- Angina is often a warning sign of a heart attack. Learn to tell the difference -- and why fast treatment is so important.
- 2013-12-04 22:48Teen Burnout: Keeps Busy Kids From Being Overwhelmed
- Today's teens can be overwhelmed because they're so busy. Recognize when they're doing too much and help the ease stress.
- 2013-12-04 22:06His Guide To A Heart Attack: Symptoms In Men
- A personal look at heart disease, the leading cause of death for men in the U.S.